Monday, July 16, 2007

Hudson comes over




The girls and I ran this morning and stopped at the monkey bars on the way home. Audrey got to climb until she was so tired that she didn't even care when we left. Morgan enjoyed herself as well and helped Audrey stay safe when she climbed the ladder to the platform.
We were very happy to have my cousin, Rory, and her so, Hudson, come over for a visit. The pictures I got of them are excellent. They loved being with one another. Morgan, of course, was delighted to be able to hold him! At one point she put a pair of sunglasses on him and he waved his head all around as if he couldn't see. We laughed hysterically; it was so funny.

Morgan and Audrey filled the pool and "bathtub" we have on the deck when Hudson left. They played outside with the water until they were both ready for a rest/nap. We watched The Secret of Nimh while Audrey slept. When the movie was over, Morgan and I decided we wanted to make the Butter Bean Hummus recipe that we got from Noel last week. Noel wasn't joking when she said it was easy! It hardly took any time at all to put together and it tasted delicious. During the last minutes of Audrey's nap, Morgan and I had a date at the kitchen table with a bowl of homemade hummus, carrots, and crackers. It was quite special.

No comments: